Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day 9 of My Challenge

9 Days of diet and training with Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle challenge and starting to realise Tom's program can become a lifestyle and not just a diet. I have tried many diets and person trainers exercise programs. They do work in a sense, but they are so difficult to maintain and as soon as you eat a slice of cake you start gaining twice as much.

What makes Tom Venuto different? Well he does tell you what to eat, he only gives you the guide lines of what food combinations are bad for you and when to eat what. This makes it a lifestyle change as you are able to stay within a budget and still be healthy, fit and lean.

This morning I ate my oats, but gave it a twist. I went back to the Burn the Fat,Feed the Muscle e-book and saw Tom Venuto mention you should take proteins with every meal. So I decided to have an egg with my smaller helping of oats.

For lunch I packed myself a sandwich with ham, cheese and tomato all stacked on a Whole Wheat Low GI bread.

Because of the heat we had these last couple of days I started to develop a serious headache. I took something to help me and gave it some time to do it's work before I start my Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle training program. Then all of a sudden I had a bad encounter with a pepper ball shot from a Gas gun. I don't really want to say out loud who caused the accident, but my father now knows how the safety switch works lol. After having to clear the house and trying to recover from the burning eyes and chest we started our program.

My program for day 9 of the Tom Venuto challenge only consisted of 35mins of Skipping for the cardio as the pepper was still causing some inconvenience.

As far as my skipping goes, I must say myself that I can now do up to 30 consecutive skips.

For a simple ending for today's post... Do not get in front of a pepper ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment