Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 6 of My Challenge

For my 6 day on the Tom Venuto Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle challenge I decided not to wake up that early for the training as it is a Saturday, so only did my weights around lunch time with my dad. Did however eat my Oats for breakfast.

Training Program Day 6

Bench Press - 4 Sets of 12 reps with 46.5kg

Barbell Biceps Curls - 4 Sets of 12 reps with 32.5kg

Barbell Military Press - 4 Sets of 12 reps with 32.5kg

Made myself a Tuna Mayo sandwich with Whole Wheat Bread for lunch around 15-20mins after we finished the exercising routine.

I did however cheat on my diet, because my sister bought us take-aways and I ate a Foot Long. This does unfortunately have plain white bread. In the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle program they say that it will not always be easy to stick to the eating plan, but try to do so as much as possible.

Regarding my afternoon cardio exercise... My father and I did some research and got some nice videos on Rope Skipping and I found my problem.... My skipping rope is too short according to the pro boxers and fitness fanatics. So my next task will be to make myself a decent, longer skipping rope.

We took some Photos this afternoon which I will Post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi check this out http://www.drlam.com/conditioncareguide/bloodtypediet.asp?tab=1&condition=bloodtypediet (Dit werk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Blood-Type diet with one of the so-called experts and it helped me to lose some weight, but it was a disappointment to say the least.
    I've found that it does work for some people, but as soon as they slip up in the least, they regain their weight.
    Blood type diets are costly and the problem is that everyone in the house could be on a different diet, which makes it very difficult to maintain.

    ReplyDelete