Monday 24 October 2011

Day 8 of My Challenge

I am one week into my Tom Venuto challenge and feeling great.

I had a really busy day so didn't get my Oats this morning which I am a bit sad about, because I could feel my Whole-Wheat low GI sandwich didn't have the nutritional value to keep me going all the way to Lunch. I had Ham and Cheese as a topping and thought it had enough Proteins. I did however get my proteins at lunch when I made 2 Boiled Farm eggs and tuna salad mixed together.

My Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle training program also changed a bit as I convinced my sister and Fiancé to join in the challenge. So I am doing a mixed exercise routine of Weight and Cardio.

Training Program Day 8

Barbell Bench Press - 4 Sets of 12 reps with my same 46.5kg

Barbell Bicep Curls - 4 Sets of 12 reps with 32.5kg

I then started with my Cardio 5mins later. I made myself a longer Skipping Rope with some 10mm thick Sash Cord and I find skipping much more comfortable now. The sash cord feels too light as it feels as if it is staying behind when I swing. So next up I will have to find something slightly heavier to make my skipping rope from, perhaps like those plastic Skipping Ropes they use on the videos.

I will post all my current body information regarding weight and measurements in tomorrow's posting. Feeling positive about my progress on the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle challenge.

I had an interesting chat to a client today that had struggled with his weight for many years, until he discovered the Tom Venuto  Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle program and today he is ripped, hard and lean. His experience not only convinced me even more about the efficacy of Tom Venuto's program, but also motivated me even more.

I know I will get the results, because the Tom Venuto Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is a proven program.

No comments:

Post a Comment